Why ASM Air Conditioning Repair? ASM in 30-Seconds:
At ASM, we pride ourselves on honesty and quality. We are a small, U.S. Veteran-Owned business in Santa Clarita with over 25-years of HVAC experience. We know what it’s like to wait for an air conditioning repair company that said they’d be there sometime between 8am and 5pm, or to worry that the price you’re being charged is way too much…Not with ASM. Here are a couple of our unique business practices that we’d like you to consider before making your decision on an air conditioning repair:
1. Receive Our Hassle-Free Guarantee on Your AC Repair.
- No gimmicks, no hidden fees, just an honest, straight-forward evaluation of your air conditioner. We pride ourselves on quality customer service; we built our company on honesty and we have the reputation to back it. Not convinced? See what some of our customers had to say about us in our Google Reviews section.
2. ASM’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- We don’t just use the words, “100% Satisfaction Guarantee,” but have the actions to back them. We stand by our air conditioning repairs, and will come back for FREE if our air conditioning repair fails to guarantee your satisfaction.
3. Price-Deductible Air Conditioning Repair Program.
- Sometimes you throw tons of money into your AC repair, only to find out that you need to install a new air conditioner anyway. Or you pay an HVAC technician just to come out and tell you that you need a new furnace. Not with ASM. We will make every effort to repair your air conditioning system, but if your AC does need to be replaced, we’ll deduct the price of our service call (including parts) from the cost of your new air conditioning installation.
4. ASM Offers Some of the Most Competitive Prices in the HVAC Industry.
- ASM relies on customer satisfaction and customer referrals for our business model, INSTEAD of inflated prices. As such, we can offer you some of the most competitive prices on the market.
Call ASM Today for Your Air Conditioning Repair Needs:
More the silent type? That’s okay too! Fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you promptly: