HVAC Design & Consultation Program
Know What Contractors Know
An informative furnace and air conditioner installation program designed to save you money. Get what you need to work confidently with your contractor. You will receive a comprehensive 12 page report packed with information to assist you with your HVAC project. There are three program access plans to choose from: Silver 3 day access, Gold 7 day access and Platinum 30 day access. Please select one below.
This option allows customers three days of full access to our revolutionary HVAC Design & Consultation Program and all of its features, including, but not limited to: viewing the contractor wholesale prices for furnaces and air conditioners from all major brands, fair installation prices, a full price breakdown of labor, materials, and equipment, recommended SEER and AFUE values, recommended unit sizing, and more. Are you paying too much for your new installation?
Our most popular option, this allows customers to take their time as they go through the research process, and decide which unit is best for them and their project. It grants 7-day access to our HVAC Design & Consultation Program, and all of its features. So, take a break, and do some serious research for your upcoming HVAC project.
Are you a pro, or do you just like to take your time? This option is best for customers who need more time, are building their own house, or for contractors who use the program to help bid jobs at fair prices. It grants access to our HVAC Design & Consultation Program for a full 30-days, and all of its features.
Get The Knowledge You Need!
You are looking for a new air conditioner, furnace or both. Sites like Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor are great at helping you find local contractors. But how do you know what contractors are telling you is actually true? Are they offering a fair price in their bid or overcharging you?
Just as you wouldn’t buy a new car without going to Kelly Blue Book or Carfax to get valuable information and see what a fair price should be, the same can be said of buying a new furnace or air conditioner. That’s what this program will do for you. It gives you the knowledge you should have to work with contractors.
Our exclusive HVAC Design and Consultation Program is designed, developed, and operated by U.S. Veterans skilled in the HVAC trade. It will help you accept or reject bids with confidence, and provide you with the information that contractors already know. This program doesn’t work for contractors, it works for you… putting you in the driver’s seat.
See How The Program Design Will Benefit You
This is an interactive smart-program that will walk you through a few easy-to-understand questions that are custom-tailored to your specific project. It will then continue to ask you additional easy questions until it has the information necessary to calculate a fair price for your new installation and more. This program saves you money, and will give you the information you need to choose the right contractor, and avoid paying too much.
It’s fun, easy to use, and will take you no more than 15-minutes to finish. Upon completion, we will provide you with a comprehensive final report that is written in easy to understand terms. It will include all of the insider-information you’ll need to make an educated, informed decision on your new installation, and buy with confidence. Get the facts, and have what you need to confidently work with your contractor. Start using the program today!
This Easy To Use Program Provides Important Tips
- Save money, and let us calculate the fair price for your specific furnace and AC installation.
- Use our state-of-the-art AC & furnace price-selector. Choose from hundreds of furnaces and air conditioners, and view the actual contractor pricing for major brand units from: Lennox, Carrier, Amana, American Standard, Trane, York, Rheem, and more. Or, have us choose a recommended unit for you!
- Become an insider, and get the information needed to help you avoid the scams, tricks and traps of dishonest or predatory contractors.
- See what contractors will actually pay for your specific equipment.
- Get a full price breakdown of your job, including: labor rates, estimated time for completion, parts & equipment, and more.
- Get calculated profit margins for your individual project at various bid prices, and see how much contractors will be making off of you.
- Only available to our users, get ASM’s recommendations for your project, and have us create a customized system just for you.
- Have recommended air conditioner and furnace sizes calculated for you.
- Get the recommended SEER and AFUE values for your area.
- Limited-time offer: get our exclusive Contractor Negotiation Guide to explain and help you properly use this information to get the best price.
11 reviews for HVAC Design & Consultation Program
You must be logged in to post a review.