Frequently Asked Questions
ASM's HVAC Design and Consultation Program℠ FAQ
Our HVAC Design & Consultation Program was created to do a few important things:
1. To keep customers from overpaying for their new heating or air conditioning installation.
2. To help consumers avoid the scams, tricks, and traps of predatory contractors.
3. To provide you with all of the information you need to choose an honest contractor, save money, and accept or reject bids with confidence, guaranteed.
- Can you recommend an honest contractor in my area?
- How accurate are the equipment prices used in the HVAC Design and Consultation Program?
- How did you get the prices for all of the heating and AC equipment used by the program?
- I can't choose my desired air conditioner or furnace model from the drop-down in Question 9; what do I do?
- I lost my password; where is it located?
- Is every single air conditioner or furnace brand and model available for pricing?
- Is the HVAC Design and Consultation Program free?
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
- Should we consult with a contractor before purchasing our new heating and air conditioning system?
- There was no recommended size or price displayed for my selected brand on my Final Report; what do I do?
- What can the HVAC Design and Consultation Program do for me?
- What if I don't know what air conditioner or furnace brand I want?
- What is the HVAC Design and Consultation Program?
- What makes the HVAC Design and Consultation Program different from other sites?
- What topics will be covered by the HVAC Design and Consultation Program?
- Who is right for the HVAC Design and Consultation Program?