What topics will be covered by the HVAC Design and Consultation Program?The questions answered in the HVAC Design and Consultation Program include, but are not limited to:
• The wholesale price that your contractor is actually paying for your exact equipment (selected by you; i.e. Bryant 14 SEER Preferred 2-ton Packaged Heat Pump [MODEL #: 607CNXB] - $2,201.37).
• Our recommended air conditioner size for your project (i.e. 3-ton).
• Our recommended furnace size for your project (i.e. 90,000 BTU).
• Our recommended SEER value for your project (air conditioner efficiency; i.e. 16-SEER).
• Our recommended AFUE for your project (furnace efficiency; i.e. 80% AFUE).
• It will provide our own recommendation on a suitable air conditioner and furnace for your project (i.e. what we would install, if it were us, including the wholesale price a contractor would pay for this equipment).
• It will break down the specific prices for your project, including what a fair price would be to have your system installed, labor rates, price for ductwork, and other costs associated with your project.
• The profit margins a contractor would be making off of you at each of these prices to keep you from being ripped off (i.e. 20%, 30%, etc.).
• A customized guide that will show you what each of these things means, how it affects your price, and how to use this information to get the best price possible on your new heating and air conditioning project.
Click here to find out more:
HVAC Design & Consultation Program Information Page